Thursday, May 17, 2007

teachers' day guilt

teachers' day was tuesday. but i made the majority of my students feel bad for not getting me anything. i told them i wanted chocolate, flowers and a cake. much to my surprise, i was the humbled recipient of all three of those items today. plus some little fireworks that apparently accompany any cake sold from tous les jours. nice-suh. so my last class resulted in cake eaten with hands and icing smeared on faces.

on a random note, i've been listening to that echo and the bunnymen song from donnie darko way too many times as of late--the killing moon. is that weird?

also in the vein of random, i ate 4 bananas today. am i going to die? my coworkers just kept presenting them to me. and i couldn't say no, because i actually like bananas. they've used food as a substitute for actual direct communication with me. and i've decided i'm totally cool with that.

No comments: