Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"why my job rules" a short essay by jamie leigh mcgeorge

originally posted Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i got to spend the first two hours of my day at work coloring, cutting, taping and glueing together a fake washing machine for the english play the library munchkins will perform later. the rest of my day has been spent dicking around on a computer, some online bill paying (i'm responsible!) and studying korean. for all the studying i say i do, i sure can't speak for shit.
i got a hand-uh pone. and i did it all by myself, botched konglish and everything. it was expensive, but i don't care. i gave the guy who helped me a giant persimmon as a token of my gratitude. but it had been given to me earlier in the day by a co-worker, so i felt a little bad about giving my own gift away. but honestly, what was i going to do with a giant persimmon?
nothing new. the weekend is coming up, so maybe something extraordinary will happen. fingers crossed....

No comments: